ISES ✹ International Experts Network (IEN) ✹ Terms & Conditions
The ISES members listed on IEN are individual and corporate members of ISES that have subscribed to have their expertise listed on the IEN online searchable database.
Users of IEN are visitor to the IEN website that use the search function. Expert members are those ISES members who are listed in the publicly accessible IEN website and have agreed to have their IEN entry published.
E-mail Contact Form
E-mail addresses will not be displayed in IEN. Users of IEN can write an e-mail to expert members through a contact form. Users must provide a valid e-mail address to write to an expert member through the contact form. Expert members will receive the e-mail. ISES is not responsible for replying to e-mails sent to the expert members and is not responsible for the accuracy of the expert members e-mail addresses. ISES shall not be considered to have reviewed or screened the e-mail content or addresses provided by users of IEN or the expert members listed in IEN.
Users of IEN Agreee to the following:
User of IEN acknowledges that postings by member experts are not endorsed by the ISES, and shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by ISES. Users also agree not to use the information listed by the expert members in any to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by any expert member of IEN that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed or used in such manner. By submitting the e-mail contact form, the user agrees not to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters or send any other innapropriate messages to the expert users.
All expert members listed on IEN agree to the following:
The member expert agrees to use IEN only to add information that is proper and related to renewable energy and fields provided in the IEN webform. The member expert confirms that the e-mail and name provided is accurate & factual.
The member expert acknowledges that IEN is public. Further, the member expert acknowledges that postings by other member expert are not endorsed by the ISES, and shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by ISES. ISES reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the IEN received from any member expert.
The names listed on IEN do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by ISES.
By way of example and not as a limitation, the expert member agrees that when using IEN, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the expert member owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of IEN that the expert member knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
ISES reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the IEN service or any materials in any respect. ISES shall have no obligation to take the needs of any expert member into consideration in connection therewith.
ISES reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any expert member access to IEN or any portion thereof without notice.