ISES Membership ✹ Benefits & Services
ISES values its international individual members, company and institutional members, and its close cooperation with its country sections and regional offices, which provide valuable services within their countries and regions.
ISES members benefit from:
- Timely information on progress in the solar sector and renewable energy worldwide.
- Networking opportunities with businesses, professionals and decision makers worldwide.
- Acknowledgment that you are part of the renewable energy world movement.
All membership packages include:
- ISES newsletter (12 digital issues per year)
- ISES notices
- Reduced registration fees at selected ISES and supported international + national conferences
- Free participation in ISES webinars and member's only access to all webinar presentations and recordings, webinar certificates of participation (upon request) (more information)
- Reduced prices in online bookshop
- Access to "Members Area", including the "Members Directory" (visible only to members), information about events, publications, webinars and more
- Access to the publication "Principles of Solar Engineering" (only for ISES Student Members)